Resources and Links
Listed below is a collection of various legal, law firm, business, general, and news resource links that may be of interest to our Pleasanton, California area clients, potential clients, and various others visiting our Web site.Legal & Law Firm Resource Links
- Justia - provides free case law, codes, regulations and legal information for lawyers, business, students and consumers world wide.
- FindLaw - FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business, is the world's leading provider of online legal information and Internet marketing solutions for law firms
- Thomson - West (formerly West Group) - Thomson West products and services are considered the world standard for supporting the business and practice of law.
- U.S. Courts - clearinghouse for information from and about the Judicial Branch of the U.S. Government
- Westlaw - online legal research service for legal and law related materials and services
Livermore Chamber of Commerce - the focus of the Livermore Chamber is on building a unified business community, promoting an environment for business retention, growth, and success.
Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce - the focus of the Pleasanton Chamber is on building a unified business community, promoting an environment for business retention, growth, and success.
- Pleasanton Information - Information about the Pleasanton, California area provided by Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Pleasanton Map - Google map of the Pleasanton, California area.
- U.S. Census Information - Pleasanton, California - United States Census Bureau Information for Pleasanton, California
- Craigslist - Bay Area - Free Classified Ads for the San Francisco Bay Area
- National Weather Service - San Francisco Bay Area - Weather related information for the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Tri-Valley Herald - A member of Alameda Newspapers, Inc., The Tri-Valley Herald serves much of the San Francisco Bay Area, while focusing on the communities of Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton, and Sunol in Alameda county.
- InsideBayArea.com - Portal site with access to news, shopping, jobs and community information.
- Alameda Times-Star - Local daily newspaper edition of the Tribune focusing on Alameda, the island city. Features national news and local interest articles.
If your child faces discipline at school, you should educate yourself concerning your rights. An excellent resource can be found at ACLU's Know Your Rights section.
A good article for children with an Individualized Education Program (IEP) under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) or a plan under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act (504 Plan) can be found at School Discipline Rights for Students with IEP and 504 Plans.
If you find that you want to retain counsel to help you, please contact Joshua Brysk, Managing Attorney.